APS stabilizers are high-molecular-weight sulfur-containing organic compounds.Advantages of new APS stabilizers:
- polyfunctional mechanism of action (light and thermal stabilization, protection against ozone aging, protection against cracking, protection against γ-radiation);
- cost-effective (maximum efficiency is achieved with small dosages of 0.02 - 0.03%);
- non-toxic (belong to the 4th class of hazard according to State Standard 12.1007.76 - low hazardous substances);
- almost non-volatile and thermostable at temperatures above + 250 ° C;
- in combination with phenolic, amino- and sulfur-containing stabilizers, they show a significant increase in stabilizing efficiency (synergism);
- improve strength, bending resistance, durability, and mechanical resistance of products from polymer materials.